Submit your contributions to the 5th International Conference on Hybrid Materials and Structures, either as a lecture or a poster.
Tickets for "Hybrid 2022" are now available and offer you the opportunity to attend the Symposium „Verbundwerkstoffe und Werkstoffverbunde 2022" in parallel. 1 ticket for 2 conferences.
Multifaceted and demanding requirements of components yield more and more different material combinations. The structural combination of different materials leads to new challenges for joining and processing, design principles, and many more aspects. 5th International Conference on Hybrid Materials and Structures treats the broad spectrum of topics from base materials to design and from manufacturing to applications. The only limitation is material combinations for structural applications.
- Material compatibility and interfaces
- Residual stresses, ageing and corrosion
- Materialographic and microanalytic investigation
- Mechanical testing
- Nondestructive testing and quality assurance
- Manufacturing and processing
- Joining, machining and refining
- Process simulation
- Material models and structural simulation
- Design methods
- Maintenance and repair
- Life cycle assessment and life time analysis
- Recycling and sustainable material concepts
The conference provides a mixture of presentations, discussions and exhibitions. Interdisciplinary exchange of industry and academia supports individual networking.
The event will be hosted by the Montanuniversität Leoben in Austria. At the same time and location, the German Symposium „Verbundwerkstoffe und Werkstoffverbunde 2022" takes place. Participation at both events is possible with one conference ticket only. Social events will be carried out jointly.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at 5th International Conference on Hybrid Materials and Structures.