Submit your contribution either as a presentation or as a poster on the following main topics:
- A - Polymer matrix composites (PMC)
- B - Metal matrix composites (MMC)
- C - Ceramic matrix composites (CMC)
- D - Penetration composites (IPC)
- E - Composite materials (hybrids, sandwich structures, layered composites)
- F - Bio-inspired and renewable raw materials, sustainability
- G - Manufacturing (incl. additive processes, joining processes, coating processes)
- H - Industry 4.0, digitalisation
- I - Modelling, simulation, design
- J - Testing, characterisation, quality assurance, structural health monitoring (SHM)
- K - Applications
- L - Recycling, Repair
Benefit from the advantages of a hybrid event: Participate on-site in Leoben (Austria) or online!
The 23. Symposium „Verbundwerkstoffe und Werkstoffverbunde“ deals with all questions from research and science on materials with polymer, metallic or ceramic matrices. The spectrum ranges from microstructural fundamentals to application examples. The symposium is dedicated to the diverse challenges and issues that are currently being addressed in research and application.
On behalf of the Programme Advisory Board, I look forward to your contribution submissions and your participation!
Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. Ralf Schledjewski
Montanuniversität Leoben, Österreich
Chairman of the Programme Advisory Board