Take your chance and submit your contribution on the following topics:
- Bioinspired/biomimetic materials (inanimate/animate).
- Hierarchical materials and structures (inorganic/organic)
- Complex-shaped biological materials
- Biomineralization inspired materials and systems
- Autonomous functional materials and systems
- Functional and mechanical materials properties
- Interaction of bioinspired materials with living environments
- Artificial intelligence and bioinspired materials
- Biohybrid materials systems
The main objective of the conference "6th International School and Conference on Biological Materials Science" is to provide an international and interdisciplinary forum for scientists from different fields such as biology, chemistry, materials science and engineering, physics and medicine to discuss current cutting-edge research and to identify future research directions in the field of bioinspired materials.
Contributions from the fields of bioinspired actuation, artificial intelligence, and biohybrid systems are especially welcome!
Online tickets and 45 on-site tickets are available for this hybrid event. Therefore: first come, first served!
All important information can be found in the flyer. We would appreciate if you forward it to interested parties in your community.
We look forward to seeing you at the 6th Bioinspired Materials 2022!
Prof. Cordt Zollfrank
Technische Universität München, Germany
Prof. Christine Selhuber-Unkel
University of Heidelberg, Germany