Take your chance and submit your contribution on the following topics:
- Bioinspired/biomimetic materials (inanimate/animate)
- Hierarchical materials and structures (inorganic/organic)
- Complex-shaped biological materials
- Biomineralisation inspired materials and systems
- Autonomous functional materials and systems
- Functional and mechanical materials properties
- Interaction of bioinspired materials with living environments
- Artificial intelligence and bioinspired materials
- Biohybrid materials systems
The unilateral concept of this conference provides an excellent platform for networking and scientific exchange. In addition to plenary and invited lectures, the conference also includes oral and poster presentations.
Online tickets and 45 on-site tickets are available for this hybrid event. Therefore, first come, first served!
All important information can be found on the flyer. We would be happy if you pass it on to interested parties in your community.
We look forward to seeing you at 6th Bioinspired Materials 2022!
Prof. Cordt Zollfrank
Technical University of Munich, Germany
Prof. Christine Selhuber-Unkel
University of Heidelberg, Germany