Present your latest research and projects in the field of hybrid materials! The date of the 5th International Congress on Hybrid Materials and Structures is approaching. Deliver your contribution no later than 23 January 2022, on one of the topics to be discussed, either as a lecture or poster.
- Material compatibility and interfaces
- Residual stresses, ageing and corrosion
- Materialographic and microanalytic investigation
- Mechanical testing
- Nondestructive testing and quality assurance
- Manufacturing and processing
- Joining, machining and refining
- Process simulation
- Material models and structural simulation
- Design methods
- Maintenance and repair
- Life cycle assessment and life time analysis
- Recycling and sustainable material concepts
The event will be hosted by the Montanuniversität Leoben in Austria. At the same time and location, the German Symposium „Verbundwerkstoffe und Werkstoffverbunde 2022" takes place. Participation at both events is possible with one conference ticket only. Social events will be carried out jointly.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 5th International Conference on Hybrid Materials and Structures.
Assoz.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.mont. Ewald Fauster, Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria
Prof. Dr. Joachim M. Hausmann, Leibniz-Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH, Germany
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel von Hehl, University of Siegen, Germany
Prof. Dr. Kay André Weidenmann, University of Augsburg, Germany