These tasks await you:
- Support of video or sound system in a conference room of the MSE Congress
- Carrying out preliminary technical check with authors
- Technical support of the event in English.
- Activation of audio and video of the respective lecturer
- Technical support of the Q&A session
- Play pre-recorded videos
- Supporting the smooth event flow of the hybrid format (on-site in Darmstadt & online).
- Assembly and disassembly of the event
- Welcome and reception of the participants
What you bring with you:
- Good organization and overview in stressful situations
- Quick comprehension independent and reliable work
- Good English language skills in word and speech
- Enjoy working in a team and confident in communicating with customers
- Experience in handling audio and video equipment is an advantage
- Ideally first experience with Zoom and MS Teams
This is what we offer you:
- Gain hands-on experience and get deep insight into hybrid conference operations
- Through your work, you will have access to the latest developments in the field of materials science and materials engineering as well as related scientific topics
- 26 – 29 September 2022 (also possible by the day)
- 15 May 2022
- TU Darmstadt, Karolinenplatz 5, 64289 Darmstadt
An allowance for out-of-towners to stay overnight will be provided if needed.
- The remuneration is 14.00 euros per hour.
- Curriculum vitae, photo
53757 Saint Augustin