Contribution submissions for the 7th International Conference on Cellular Materials - CellMAT 2022 will only be available until 03 June 2022. So do not miss the opportunity to submit before you run out of time, either as a lecture or poster.
- General manufacturing
- Functionalization and Surface modification
- Structure, chemical and physical properties characterization
- Mechanical engineering
- Additive manufacturing
- Energy and thermal management
- Bio and chemical engineering and conversion
- Medical devices and life science
- Microsystems technology
- Automotive, aerospace and transportation
- Joining and machining
- Sustainability and recycling
- Design and architecture
Contributions from academia and industry are invited for all topics.
Meet the Venue...
"A Forum for Science, Culture and Society"
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Quadbeck
University of Applied Science Offenburg, Germany
Chair of the Conference
Prof. Dr. Dirk Enke
Leipzig University, Germany
Dr.-Ing. Tobias Fey
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany
Prof. Dr. Michael Scheffler
Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany