This year, the award ceremony will again take place during the DGM-Tag, which will be held the day before MSE 2022 in Darmstadt on 26 September 2022. The awarding of this year's honorary memberships will take place during the convention on the same evening.
The German Society for Materials Science congratulates the award winners and honorary members!
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jürgen Christ (DGM Honorary Membership)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karl Ulrich Kainer (DGM Honorary Membership)
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat Paul Heitjans (Heyn Commemorative Medal)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sergio Amancio (DGM Prize)
- Dr.-Ing. Manfred Peters (DGM Pioneer)
- Dr. Huan Zhao (Masing Memorial Prize)
- Dr.-Ing. Sebstian Herbst (Georg Sachs Prize)
- Dr. techn. Ricardo H. Buzolin (DGM Prize for Young Talent)
- Dr.-Ing. Yan Ma (DGM Prize for Young Talent)
- Dr. rer. nat. Lukas Porz (DGM Prize for Young Talent)
- M.Sc. Tina Waurischk (DGM Prize for Young Talent)
- tba (Werner-Köster-Preis)