Furthermore, we would like to encourage you to submit contributions as lectures and posters. The deadline is 15.12.2021.
The 6th Bioinspired Materials 2022 - International School and Conference on Biological Materials Science will take place from 21-24 March 2022 as a hybrid event (online and on-site in Kostens Monastery, Bavaria, Germany).
The main aim of the conference is to establish an international and interdisciplinary forum for scientists from a variety of fields including biology, chemistry, materials science and engineering, physics, and medicine to discuss current cutting-edge research and to identify future research directions in the field of bioinspired materials.
The single-track concept of this conference provides an excellent platform for networking and scientific exchange. In addition to plenary and invited lectures, the conference encompasses oral and poster presentations.
Take your chance and submit your contribution already now to the following topics:
- Bioinspired/biomimetic materials (inanimate/animate)
- Hierarchical materials and structures (inorganic/organic)
- Complex-shaped biological materials
- Biomineralisation inspired materials and systems
- Autonomous functional materials and systems
- Functional and mechanical materials properties
- Interaction of bioinspired materials with living environments
- Artificial intelligence and bioinspired materials
- Biohybrid materials systems
Contributions from bioinspired actuation, artificial intelligence and biohybrid systems are particularly welcome!
You can find all the essential information in the flyer. We would be pleased if you passed it on to interested people in your community.
We are happy to announce the following plenary speakers:
Futhermore, don't miss the following exceptional invited talks:
We look forward to seeing you at 6th Bioinspired Materials 2022!